Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.988 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,852 Kwacha (90 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (30 minutes ago)