Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 72.300 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,637 Kwacha (64 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)