Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,381,614 Kwacha (€3,826) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)