Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,636,344 Kwacha (€6,042) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)