Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,099,861 Kwacha (€4,003) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)