Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 830.460 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,191,204 Kwacha (€3,843) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)