Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.052 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,253 Kwacha (Taka 249) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)