Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.352 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 395,056 Kwacha (R$ 1,722) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)