Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.191 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 604,726 Kwacha (R$ 2,582) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)