Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.828 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 800,505 Kwacha (R$ 3,514) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 648,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)