Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,416 Kwacha (₨575) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)