Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,755 Kwacha (₨357) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)