Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 830.460 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,723,533 Kwacha (€3,280) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (28 minutes ago)