Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 571,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 551,871 Kwacha (₨50,121) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)