Cost of living in Fargo, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,159,745 Kwacha ($7,232) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)