Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,715,548 Kwacha (€2,030) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)