Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 800.202 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,984,549 Kwacha (€4,979) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)