Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,515 Kwacha (₨171,894) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)