Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.816 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,233 Kwacha (₨150,848) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 941,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)