Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.853 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,130,891 Kwacha (₨310,961) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)