Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,571 Kwacha (₨153,009) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 949,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)