Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.931 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,105,607 Kwacha (€5,388) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)