Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 832.269 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,942,737 Kwacha (€3,536) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)