Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.830 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,997,180 Kwacha ($8,378) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)