Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.380 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,859,764 Kwacha ($3,986) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (38 minutes ago)