Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,345,201 Kwacha ($8,837) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)