Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 832.287 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,060,261 Kwacha (€4,878) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)