Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 822.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,260,103 Kwacha (€5,179) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)