Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.660 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,042,988 Kwacha (€4,850) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)