Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.194 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,172,992 Kwacha (€4,136) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (25 minutes ago)