Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.639 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 650,500 Kwacha (3,683TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)