Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.349 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,335,622 Kwacha (kr64,717) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)