Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.559 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,027,161 Kwacha (10,108TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)