Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 231.994 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 8,817,234 Kwacha (38,006TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)