Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,801,436 Kwacha ($6,730) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (32 minutes ago)