Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.987 MWK / NGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,160,733 Kwacha (2,093,499 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)