Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.275 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 400,589 Kwacha (176,069 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (28 minutes ago)