Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.225 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 206,526 Kwacha (92,825 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)