Cost of living comparison between Enugu, Nigeria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.340 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 440,091 Kwacha (188,101 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)