Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.276 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 399,123 Kwacha (175,369 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)