Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.455 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,055,755 Kwacha (€5,264) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)