Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.977 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,976,975 Kwacha (Shilling283,355) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)