Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.916 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,231,580 Kwacha (Shilling178,082) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)