Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 199.550 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,824,838 Kwacha (9,145 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)