Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.032 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 562,196 Kwacha (2,769TL) in Elazığ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)