Cost of living comparison between Elazığ, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.700 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 327,558 Kwacha (1,608TL) in Elazığ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)