Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.397 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 14,173 Kwacha (5,913 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)