Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.750 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 77,146 Kwacha (6,566 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)