Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.417 MWK / VES *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 14,960 Kwacha (6,191 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)