Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 17 Kwacha (Bs 5,935) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)