Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01022 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 62 Kwacha (Bs 6,102) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)