Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 867.879 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,931,737 Kwacha (€7,987) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)