Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.513 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,553,119 Kwacha (€7,750) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)