Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 889.604 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,519,766 Kwacha (€7,329) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)