Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 204.050 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,665,337 Kwacha (47,367 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)