Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.729 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,705,186 Kwacha (23,440 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (17 minutes ago)