Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.930 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,562,500 Kwacha (7,776 ₪) in Eilat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)