Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.762 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,562,500 Kwacha (7,861 ₪) in Eilat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)