Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 555.508 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,530,908 Kwacha (C$11,757) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)