Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.343 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,868,778 Kwacha (C$5,241) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)