Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 581.010 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,091,726 Kwacha (C$10,485) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)