Cost of living comparison between Edmonton, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 538.953 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,578,850 Kwacha (C$6,640) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (30 minutes ago)