Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.238 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,570,000 Kwacha (701,425 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)