Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,201,280 Kwacha (€5,391) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)