Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 825.176 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,976,857 Kwacha (€8,455) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)