Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 868.824 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,958,146 Kwacha (€9,160) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (26 minutes ago)