Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.399 MWK / TJS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 915,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 835,410 Kwacha (10,263 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)