Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.407 MWK / TJS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 771,552 Kwacha (9,840 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)