Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.299 MWK / TJS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 876,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 796,980 Kwacha (9,803 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)