Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.977 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 444,527 Kwacha (74,376 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)