Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.710 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 833,048 Kwacha (124,159 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 587,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)