Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.720 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 770,353 Kwacha (114,631 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)