Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,809,996 Kwacha ($6,711) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)