Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,072,438 Kwacha ($4,286) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)