Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,781,761 Kwacha ($5,270) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)