Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.798 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 781,383 Kwacha (₨72,362) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)