Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.020 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 394,522 Kwacha (₨35,801) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)