Cost of living comparison between Durban, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.456 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,312,205 Kwacha (R 44,936) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)