Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.677 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 941,230 Kwacha (Mex$ 27,142) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 797,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)