Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.730 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 993,188 Kwacha (Mex$ 25,644) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)