Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.414 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 337,349 Kwacha (Mex$ 10,096) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)