Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.200 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,843 Kwacha (Mex$ 29,108) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 885,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)