Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 210.610 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,772,860 Kwacha (R$ 8,418) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)