Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.943 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,866,799 Kwacha (NZ$9,657) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)