Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 518.592 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,336,150 Kwacha (NZ$6,433) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)