Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.516 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,656,037 Kwacha (NZ$12,642) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)