Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.211 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,597,839 Kwacha (NZ$12,420) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)