Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.480 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,697 Kwacha (1,490 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)