Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.493 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 460,573 Kwacha (184,715 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)