Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.562 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 769,895 Kwacha (300,499 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 649,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)