Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 851,127 Kwacha (311,398 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)