Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.789 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 868,708 Kwacha (311,474 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)