Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.281 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 368,949 Kwacha (Php25,835) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)