Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.842 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,965 Kwacha (Php74,408) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 887,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)