Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.186 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 883,190 Kwacha (Php62,258) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)