Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.773 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 824,376 Kwacha (Php59,854) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)