Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 833.660 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,793,062 Kwacha (€5,749) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)