Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,398,495 Kwacha (€5,290) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)