Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 855.523 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,019,213 Kwacha (€5,867) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)