Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.739 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,168,527 Kwacha (18,418 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (33 minutes ago)