Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.834 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,638,304 Kwacha (25,908 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)