Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.015 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,426 Kwacha (17,540 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)