Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.932 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,342 Kwacha (23,779 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)