Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.704 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,841 Kwacha (23,052 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)