Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.317 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,896 Kwacha (24,874 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)