Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,444 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.543 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,636,274 Kwacha (€6,722) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)