Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.182 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,736,919 Kwacha (AU$8,918) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)