Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 537.350 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,742,810 Kwacha (AU$8,826) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)