Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,656 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 194.001 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,368,535 Kwacha (Dirham 94,683) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)