Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,857 prices entered by 703 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.393 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,404,639 Kwacha (Dirham 89,075) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)