Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,649 prices entered by 854 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.258 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,030,309 Kwacha (Dirham 46,486) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)