Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,875 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.216 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,073,075 Kwacha (Dirham 97,703) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)