Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,925 prices entered by 874 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.268 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,215,740 Kwacha (Dirham 47,438) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)