Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,893 prices entered by 796 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.031 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,590,206 Kwacha (Dirham 44,045) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)