Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,093 prices entered by 895 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.200 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,207,698 Kwacha (Dirham 47,171) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)