Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,559,971 Kwacha (€5,460) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)