Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 812.499 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,192,047 Kwacha (€5,159) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)