Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,457,652 Kwacha (€5,295) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)