Cost of living in Drean, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.571 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drean (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 312,500 Kwacha (47,554 Dinar) in Drean.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)