Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.846 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,955,944 Kwacha (€5,193) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)