Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.776 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,914,655 Kwacha (元18,101) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)