Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.023 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 252,200 Kwacha (9,691₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)