Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.070 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 322,530 Kwacha (11,915₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)