Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.390 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 366,429 Kwacha (13,378₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)