Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.715 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 323,479 Kwacha (11,672₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)